photo by thewolf
The artist is Keith Frazer, you can buy his music from iTunes.
Do You Have Connections With A Wide Range Of Recording Musicians?
Kesseny Music is looking for regional music agents to represent musicians in different regions around the world who can facilitate the supply of music for licensing to Kesseny for both Ambient Music Garden and Background Music Library.
The Benefits Are:
- Ongoing earnings for both agent and recording artist,
- Fair trade agreement on all license sales,
- Additional Commision on sales that are from local website links.
photo by video4net
Music Agent Requirements
Kesseny needs regional agents that have wide and deep connections with their local music scene and can connect with artists who have already created a catalogue of music that is available for licensing royalty free (see our terms here). If you need these terms explained, please give us an email and tell us about yourself and your interest.
Additionally, agents will be motivated to collate new recordings with these artists and develop a team of regular recording artists who regularly submitt new music.
This role works well with any proffessional in the music industry in your local area:
- Artist Manager,
- Recording Studio,
- Record label,
- even an artist forming an artist co operative.
photo by walter_rw
Styles Of Music Needed Regularly
We require music that is copyright owned by the artist or in partnership with yourself (so, no covers or compositions with copyrights owned by someone else). In addition to ambient / meditative / spa and relaxation music Kesseny music needs more up tempo styles. Here is how we categorise our music needs:
1) Ambient Slow minimal styles, some with angelic voices, all with bright uplifting sounds and chords (i.e. No dark ambient), smooth, slow and
2) Relaxing / Chillout / Trip Hop: again nothing too dark, like the ambient, but with a slow casual beat,
3) Around 100 bpm Downtempo, foot tapping, feel good, with percussion and rythum but not as fast tempo and the next collection,
4) Dance Music for gym (about 120 - 140 beats per minute) , dance-able happy uplifting music with nothing too dark again, trance, pop & house are all perfect for this library.
photo by waldenpond
As the agent you will be heading the management of the artists you introduce to Ambient Music Garden. You will need to find local talent that can supply music that fits our requirements and get them to agree to be represented by yourself and then introduce them with their music to Ambient Music Garden.
You will need to compile the music from the artists you represent and submit to us. You will also be responsible for distribution of all commission earnings from license sales you will recieve from us. All artists you introduce to Ambient Music Garden will continue to be represented by yourselves permanently so you will always recieve the commissions for these artists.
If you are interested and have a close connection with recording musicians in your area who are interested in earning money through licensing then please use the Distributor Contact Form located HERE to tell us a bit about yourself .
photo by babasteve
Thank you for reading.
Please click here to apply for a link to this page.